Cambridge Family Mediation Service is looking for a new Charity Business Manager, Part time, 20 hours (with flexibility), salary £21,500
Cambridge Family Mediation Service (CFMS) is a well-respected registered Charity offering specialist mediation services in Cambridge. For over 30 years, the Service has supported families and couples facing separation or divorce from its centrally-placed offices a short walk from Cambridge Station. The Service holds contracts to deliver Legal Aid, Parenting Programmes and SEND Mediation. CFMS is seeking a new manager to lead the service in the next phase of its development.
The Manager will be responsible for leading a small team of employees and mediators, and managing the Service, including adherence to all appropriate service standards, legal requirements, and budgetary management. An important part of the role will be to raise the profile of the charity and secure its future in terms of revenue diversification and fundraising. This is a permanent part-time position, envisioned to be four hours five days a week, with flexibility for the right candidate.
- Educated to degree level (or significant relevant experience)
- Ability to prepare, manage and monitor budgets
- Ability to develop and achieve business plans
- Ability to think strategically and identify new opportunities and initiatives
- Managerial experience, with a demonstrable ability of successful team leadership
- Charitable and/or business management experience highly desirable
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com to arrive before 5pm on Thursday 04 July. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 09 July 2019.
We are committed to safer recruitment practices to protect our service users, therefore all applicants are expected to have an understanding of and commitment to safeguarding best-practice.