Who can use the service
- Separating couples, with or without children
- Married or unmarried couples
- Same-sex couples, whether or not in a civil partnership
- Members of the extended family, eg grandparents who may be finding it difficult to see their grandchildren
- Teenagers who are finding it difficult to get on with their parents
- Children and young people aged 4 to 19 years who need support to adjust
- Those with inheritance dispute or probate issues.
- Parents/carers and young people in Cambridgeshire who need Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND) mediation.
For more details, or to talk to a member of CFMS staff in confidence, please call 01223 576308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org