DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND MEDIATION SERVICE
FOR PARENTS, CARERS AND YOUNG PEOPLE IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE
Independent, Impartial and Free for parents, carers and young people.
You have nothing to lose by trying.
Our service is there to help people who disagree about a child/young person’s educational support needs, to reach an agreement. We work with a whole range of people in order to do this, including: parents, carers, children, young people, the local authority and schools.
Our job is to help everyone involved to:
- Define the key issues for the child or young person.
- Understand what you agree or disagree about.
- Hear each other’s point of view.
- Suggest possible solutions.
- Discuss how practical they are.
- Reach a solution that all can accept.
- Work out how to check whether the solution is working.
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE?
- Contact Cambridgeshire SENDIASS Service
- Telephone Cambridge Family Mediation Service on 01223 576308.
- Complete the SEND Referral Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to CFMS, Essex House, 71 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1AB